There is no excuse for complications. Look at this recipe. I actually copied and pasted it from the link.
- 3 pounds beef eye of round roast
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). If roast is untied, tie at 3 inch intervals with cotton twine. Place roast in pan, and season with salt, garlic powder, and pepper. Add more or less seasonings to taste.
- Roast in oven for 60 minutes (20 minutes per pound). Remove from oven, cover loosely with foil, and let rest for 15 to 20 minutes.
Butternut Squash Risotto with Shrimp
Slow Cooker Cranberry Pork Roast
Pretty sure this is another rerun for my day. There’s this one and the next one. But I think they are pages both worth seeing twice in a year.
I think I already posted this much earlier in the year on CPR Blog, but I liked it so much I’m posting it again.
Smoky Sausage Casserole
Easy Double Cheese Baked Penne
Because you know, of course, you might have to actually cook lunch or dinner. Right! So why not complete your meal with some appetizer bread and a dessert!
Spaghetti with Turkey Ragu
Slow Cooker Short Rib Ragu over Pappardelle
Family Favorite Chili
Cilantro Lime Chicken Skillet
Seafood, Chorizo and Vegetable Stew
Asian Beef Stew
Slow Cooker Pepper Steak
BBQ Brisket and Burnt Ends
Marinated Rib Eye Sunday
Mexican Beef & Rice Casserole