Non hai ancora deciso cosa cucinare a Pasqua? Ti suggeriamo un menù pasquale frizzante, gustoso e con ricette della tradizione, ideali per grandi e piccini!
— Read on primochef.it/menu-di-pasqua/ricette/
Complete list of Easter Week recipe ideas.
There is no excuse for complications. Look at this recipe. I actually copied and pasted it from the link.
Recipe By: RCP80
“This is your basic everyday eye round roast beef. Simply cooked to perfection. Serve it to family or company. The secret is in the time cooked. 20 minutes per pound at 375 degrees.”
- 3 pounds beef eye of round roast
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). If roast is untied, tie at 3 inch intervals with cotton twine. Place roast in pan, and season with salt, garlic powder, and pepper. Add more or less seasonings to taste.
- Roast in oven for 60 minutes (20 minutes per pound). Remove from oven, cover loosely with foil, and let rest for 15 to 20 minutes.
All American Roast Beef Recipe – Allrecipes.com
Pretty sure this is another rerun for my day. There’s this one and the next one. But I think they are pages both worth seeing twice in a year.
Easy Dinners to Satisfy Your Comfort Food Cravings – Pillsbury.com
I think I already posted this much earlier in the year on CPR Blog, but I liked it so much I’m posting it again.
20 One-Dish Dinners (Because Dishes Are the Worst) – Pillsbury.com
Because you know, of course, you might have to actually cook lunch or dinner. Right! So why not complete your meal with some appetizer bread and a dessert!
10 Budget-Friendly Bisquick Dinners – BettyCrocker.com
Slow Cooker Short Rib Ragu over Pappardelle
50 Casual Dinner Party Menu Ideas | Taste of Home