Cake Rusk are the Indian version of Italian Biscotti and are a favorite tea time snack across India and Pakistan
- 1cupall purpose flour
- 1teaspoonbaking powder
- ½cupunsalted butter, at room temperature
- ½cupgranulated white sugar
- ½teaspoonvanilla extract
- 2eggs, at room temperature
- Preheat oven to 325 F degrees.
- In a bowl sift together all purpose flour and baking powder. Set aside.
- Using your stand or hand mixer, beat the room temperature butter till it becomes soft and creamy.
- Add sugar gradually and cream the butter and sugar together till it becomes smooth and creamy.
- Add in the eggs, one by one and beat the whole mixture till it comes to a smooth consistency.
- Add in the vanilla extract and mix.
- Now add the flour and baking powder slowly into wet ingredients.
- Beat the mixture for 2 minutes till it looks smooth.
- Pour the batter into a 8 x 8 square cake…
View original post 209 more words