Carmel Apple Drip Cake with Candied Walnuts
Two Hour Turkey (spoiler: it’s all in the prep)
Slow Cooker Pumpkin Blueberry Bread
Fudgie Pecan Pie Bars
Brandied Apricot Tart
Cranberry Drop Cookies
Apple Topped Ham Bake
Cake Rusk are the Indian version of Italian Biscotti and are a favorite tea time snack across India and Pakistan
- 1cupall purpose flour
- 1teaspoonbaking powder
- ½cupunsalted butter, at room temperature
- ½cupgranulated white sugar
- ½teaspoonvanilla extract
- 2eggs, at room temperature
- Preheat oven to 325 F degrees.
- In a bowl sift together all purpose flour and baking powder. Set aside.
- Using your stand or hand mixer, beat the room temperature butter till it becomes soft and creamy.
- Add sugar gradually and cream the butter and sugar together till it becomes smooth and creamy.
- Add in the eggs, one by one and beat the whole mixture till it comes to a smooth consistency.
- Add in the vanilla extract and mix.
- Now add the flour and baking powder slowly into wet ingredients.
- Beat the mixture for 2 minutes till it looks smooth.
- Pour the batter into a 8 x 8 square cake…
View original post 209 more words