If you haven’t realized, I like to take classic recipes and give them a bit of a spin! The typical artichoke dip is no exception. I took the hot, cheesy concoction and amped it up with a couple cans of green chiles and diced hot peppers. What was usually tasty, but quite bland, now has a real kick of flavor and your guests will love the welcome change!
*IF you have any leftover, you can served warm over grilled chicken breasts and rice.
The Starting Lineup
- 2 cans diced green chiles, (one 4oz hot, one 7oz regular)
- 1 can quartered artichoke hearts, drained
- 1-2 fresh jalapenos, diced (I keep seeds in)
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 8oz cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup shredded parmesan cheese
Preheat oven to 325 degrees. Drain the artichokes and pat dry. In a large bowl, thoroughly combine all the ingredients and transfer to an 8-inch cast…
View original post 48 more words