Here it is a delicious recipe of the Sicilian cuisine, with its typical flavors. It’s a recipe whose flavors will literally explode in your mouth 🙂
The pistachio is typical of the island (famous the one from the village of Bronte), the sun dried tomatoes too, and also the “ricotta infornata“, a particular ricotta which cooked in the oven until brown, it has a very different flavor than the normal ricotta. In alternative also ricotta salata is good.
INGREDIENTS (2 people):
- 180 g spaghetti
- 100 g pistachio pesto (60% unsalted pistachio, 40% extra virgin olive oil, salt)
- about 20 pieces of sun-dried cherry tomatoes
- half clove of garlic
- freshly grated ricotta infornata (or ricotta salata)
- First of all prepare the pesto with a blender. You can use green pistachio or toasted, depending on your taste, but they have to be unsalted.
- Start boiling the pasta, and meanwhile take…
View original post 127 more words