It’s September so I can start eating all of the heavy, indulgent comfort foods right? Please?!
Last day of Summer isn’t until the 23rd, and it’s still super hot here down in NC. I’m so over it and I’m ready for fall.
This is another recipe where you can swap out for your favourite cheese, protein, or even make them vegetarian if you wish! You know me I’m all for variety when it comes to my recipes, so feel free to make it your own.
Makes 6 servings
What you need:
- 3 large russet potatoes, washed
- 1 tbsp oil
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 3 tbsp whole milk
- 8 oz ham steak, diced into 1 cm cubes
- 2 oz extra sharp cheddar, diced into 1 cm cubes
- 1 green onion, finely sliced
- 2 tbsp fresh parsley, minced
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp ground black pepper
First we’ve got to bake…
View original post 350 more words