Great for a crowd, or use as your breakfast for every day of the week! Makes 12 servings, at zero points per serving.
1 medium onion, diced
1 bell pepper, diced
1/2 medium zucchini, diced
1 cup frozen chopped spinach
4 oz. (1/2 small container) mushrooms, diced
1 cup Kraft Fat Free Cheddar Cheese
1 Tbsp Fines Herbes – a mixture of chervil, parsley, chives and tarragon, which you may use separately
Salt to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Saute onion and bell pepper in a large nonstick pan sprayed with cooking spray until soft. I add a pinch of kosher salt each time I make a new addition, as each layer should be seasoned.
3. Add zucchini and frozen spinach. Cook until spinach is cooked through.
4. Add mushrooms, and saute until mushrooms have lost their moisture.
5. Add seasoning, including salt to taste. Set…
View original post 120 more words