We went away this passed weekend for a relaxing getaway with friends. As is usually the case, we ended up packing way more food than we needed. So we brought back a pack of loin chops, half a pack of broccoli, some cauliflower and two already-braaid onions.
As you’ve gathered by now, last night’s dinner consisted of exactly those weekend-remnants… plus a few other random fridge finds.
Who’s hungry? Vincent and I, so this recipe only serves two people.
- 4 lamb loin chops
- 2 cooked red onions, quartered
- 1 broccoli head, quartered
- 1 cauliflower head, quartered
- 1 sachet tomato paste
- 1 can Italian chopped tomatoes
- 1 pack peppadews stuffed with feta (about 10 peppadews)
- 1 tbsp garlic & herb seasoning
- 2 tbsp braai & grill spice
- salt & pepper to taste
Get a big saucepan with a lid, or use an electric frying pan like I did, and…
View original post 177 more words