Last year was a berries year for us, spring is here and we still have a lot of cherries in the freezer.
I took I package out of the freezer and placed it over a colander in the kitchen to defrost. During this time I made my search for a new recipe, something completely new to use these delicious fruits.
Finally I find the solution I needed, not a recipe from the internet or from the books, since a combination of many ideas.
- The dough from an apple bread
- Adding cacao powder and more sugar to the recipe
- Making the dough dairy free: oil instead of butter
- Using the liquid of the cherries instead of milk for the dough (no waste, diary free)
- New kind of filling: I love the combination of cherries and cinnamon¨
- Glazing the bread with a clear glaze first to make it shine
- Creating a new…
View original post 48 more words