Need something that looks impressive but is the easiest thing you might have done all week? It’s this salmon. It’s a stir, pour, broil. You can’t beat it. I prefer my salmon medium— but you can cook yours longer as you see fit.
Pour it on
- Dijon mustard
- Thyme (fresh or dry)
- Cooking spray
- Turn your broiler on.
- Spray your pan
- Depending on how much salmon your making do 2:1 ratio of Dijon mustard to honey. Add a squeeze of lemon and zest (I used a half of lemon for my salmon)
- You can cut your cut the salmon into filets to speed up the cooking process— I did not do that in the photo above (it’s Sunday, I’m just trying to relax a bit!)
- Salt and pepper your fish
- Pour your lemon, mustard & honey mix on top
- Sprinkle some thyme on top
View original post 67 more words