As I already said other times, I love octopus 🙂 but also the small octopus are nice too and they can be perfect in this simple recipe with pasta, it’s really a summer recipe.
The recipe can be maybe either with small octopus or with musky octopus (you can recognize them because the musky octopus has only one row of suckers)
INGREDIENTS (2 people):
- 200 g linguine (or spaghetti)
- 250 g small octopus or musky octopus
- 200-250 g fresh tomatoes
- a tablespoon of taggiasche olives
- half glass of dry white wine
- 1 clove of garlic
- extra virgin olive oil
- fresh parsley
- freshly ground black pepper
- First of all clean the octopus (remove the beak, etc.).
- Take a large pan and heat the extra virgin olive oil with the garlic. When the garlic gets some color remove i, then add the octopus. Cook at medium heat 4-5 minutes…
View original post 98 more words