Croakers /Sciaenidsare found worldwide, in both fresh and salt water, they are small to medium-sized fishes.
For this recipe I have used salt water and small sized croakers,
- Marinate the fish with generous sprinkle of turmeric powder (usually a teaspoon of turmeric powder for 10 small sized fish) and smidgen of salt according to your preference.
- For the curry paste I used these ingredients:
- Finely grated shreds of coconut meat ( half of the coconut shell )
- Chopped pieces of ( 3 medium ) onions
- Chopped pieces of one green chilli
- One teaspoon of mustard seeds
- Few garlic cloves ( about 7 to 10)
- A small share of ginger
- Chopped pieces of coriander leaves (according to preference – the more greener or zestier you want the curry the more the leaves)
- One glass full of (about 5…
View original post 146 more words