Simple Sponge cake with vanilla flavour that can be served on your table anytime. It’s perfect for snack, breakfast, or tea time. Hope you like it.. 🙂
Total Time: 1 hour
Serving: 10-12 slices
8 Egg whites
200 g Margarine,
250 g Flour
200 g Sugar
¼ tsp Baking powder (or 4g)
½ tsp Vanilla Extract
- Melt the margarine. You can use a pot like me, or simply put it in the microwave.
- Pre-heat oven on 160 degrees. Grease all corner baking pan 30x10x7 (if you don’t have, don’t worry, you can use any pan that have similar volume.)
- Mix white egg and sugar on high-speed for about 10 minutes until it’s foamy and the slimy white egg is gone.
- Decrease the speed to medium and little by
little add in flour.
- Once it’s well mixed, turn off the mixer. Pour
in the melted margarine and stir…
View original post 51 more words